By accessing the website www.educhanger.com and confirming order with us (EduChanger Solutions), you acknowledge your acceptance on below mentioned Terms and Conditions:-
QUOTATIONS AND INVOICES
- The quotation / invoice provided by EduChanger Solutions are valid for a period of 7 days from date of issue or its validity will be written on quotation / invoice as per discussion with the customer. Quotations / invoices not accepted within this time frame may be reissued.
- All quoted prices, excluding where indicated, do not include Goods and Services Tax.
- All quotations will need to be formalized to an invoice before acceptance by either party as the final cost of the application.
- EduChanger Solutions reserves the right to suspend the quotation/invoice at any time, without any prior information.
- All customers are requested to make the payment to EduChanger Solutions's bank account by using Net Banking / Cash Deposit / by Cheque Deposit / by using Payment Gateway.
- All customers are advised NOT to make any payment to our partners / agents account.
- In case of the payment made to our agent and any dispute arises, EduChanger Solutions will not be accountable or responsible to resolve the dispute.
- All quotations provided by EduChanger Solutions, may require a 50% deposit to commence the services. EduChanger Solutions has the rights to suspend / cancel the service in case the payment is not received on time. Therefore, all customers are requested to make the payment on time.
- Any cost arising from payment clearings or transaction charges are solely the responsibility of the client unless it’s mentioned clearly in invoice.
- EduChanger Solutions will only commence work on the quoted application once any deposited funds have cleared.
- The customer will not be entitled for any service in case of delay in payment for more than 7 days from the final date of installation / date of project / module completion.
- The AMC percentage shall be decided by the EduChanger Solutions; which depends upon the amount of efforts and work required. This percentage of AMC may vary each year.
- The recurring / renewal amount of the domain and hosting are subjected to change as per the market rates.
- EduChanger Solutions disclaims all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context).
EDUCHANGER ERP ACCOUNTS
- Account will be EXPIRED if the payment is not paid before due date and no one including parents will be able to login. For example, if due date is 15-Jul-2020 and you don’s pay the installment before due date, your any user will not be able to login from 16-Jul-2020.
- Once your account is EXPIRED, EduChanger Solutions will wait for next 15 days for the payment. If the payment is still not paid, your account will be SUSPENDED and your data from server will be cleaned up. For example, if the due date is 15-Jul-2020 and you don’s pay till 30-Jul-2020, your account will be suspended from 31-Jul-2020.
- If you are not willing to continue with us and you need your institute data, we would try our best to share your data in excel sheet within 30 days after account expiry.
- EduChanger Solutions will not be responsible to share the data with client after 30 days of expiry date.
- EduChanger Solutions will complete the website as per discussion with clients on the requirements.
- If the requirements are changed or client demands for new requirement, EduChanger may raise request for additional payment.
- If EduChanger deploys the website at client’s hosting and client doesn’t pay AMC for the website, EduChanger will not responsible for any issue or correction after 15 days of making website live.
- If Clients needs regular service & support, they are requested to pay AMC to EduChanger Solutions. AMC may vary as per the estimated efforts for Service & Support.
- If the website is live at EduChanger’s hosting server, client needs to make the payment for renewal on time. If client doesn’t pay renewal charges on time and website goes down, EduChanger will not be responsible for this. Therefore, EduChanger requests all clients to make the payment timely to avoid service interruption.
- If Client demands for website migration from EduChanger’s hosting to his server, he needs to pay for migration effort and for developed code charges.
- If Client is using ERP based website and wants to migrate this website to his server, then the website cannot be migrated completed as it is integrated with ERP account. However, some features which are not dependent on ERP account can be migrated by paying migration charges & for developed code.
- Minimum requirements for where the completed application will reside, will be provided on all EduChanger Solutions quotations.
- The quoted cost on a EduChanger Solutions quotation is only valid if the minimum residency requirements are met or exceeded for said quotation.
- EduChanger Solutions can provide, as an additional service, a package that will meet the stated requirements. The package offered will provide the most streamlined and costeffective installation of the quoted application.
- If a EduChanger Solutions package is not used to host the completed application, EduChanger Solutions will not be liable for any additional time or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed where the client has asked it to reside.
- EduChanger Solutions will bill any additional time and or resources, above and beyond that already included in the quotation, required to get the completed application installed on the clients host at Rs.500 (USD 10) per hour. The minimum cost for this will be 4 hours at the above mentioned rate.
- Unless specified all quotations provided by EduChanger Solutions, do not include any source code license e.g. EduChanger ERP Product.
- All source code and associated intellectual property relating to said source code, developed by EduChanger Solutions, solely remains the property of EduChanger Solutions, except where specific code license has been issued to the client and said issuance has been indicated in writing from EduChanger Solutions.
- EduChanger Solutions reserve the right to implement licensing features within the quoted application, except where code license has been issued by EduChanger Solutions.
- Any alteration, reverse engineering, or manipulation of any kind on the code, compiled or otherwise, created by EduChanger Solutions Software for the quoted application may be a breach of trademark and copyright laws. If said breach is confirmed, penalties will apply under the relevant acts.
- Any costs incurred by EduChanger Solutions for third party code license required to complete the quoted application are the responsibility of the client and will be solely borne by the client. Any such third party code license will be attached to the existing EduChanger Solutions code license for the quoted application.
- Should the client wish to cancel acceptance of the quotation, EduChanger Solutions will invoice the client for any work completed to date, as a percentage of the total work involved.
- The minimum cancellation fee will be 30% of the signed quotation.
- Clients are required to ensure that the content of the application being quoted adheres to all the current Indian legislation regarding publication.
- The client shall further indemnify EduChanger Solutions in respect of any claims, costs and expenses that may arise from any material included within the quoted application by EduChanger Solutions at the client’s request.
- EduChanger Solutions reserves the right not to include any material supplied by the client within the quoted application if EduChanger Solutions deems said material inappropriate of offensive.
- EduChanger Solutions will not populate the application with the final content unless said content is delivered to EduChanger Solutions in digital format prior to commencement of work. Said content, if available, will be used for testing purposes and may not be formatted how the client requires it. If content is not available mock placeholder content will be used.
- It is the client’s responsibility, in all cases, to ensure the applications content is displayed and formatted as they require. If the client cannot format the applications content, EduChanger Solutions will offer this service at EduChanger Solutions’ current hourly rate at the time of the request.
PERMISSIONS AND COPYRIGHTS
- The client will obtain all necessary permissions and authorities with respect to the use of all copy, graphics, logos, names and trademarks and any other material supplied by the client to EduChanger Solutions.
- Supply of said material by the client to EduChanger Solutions shall be regarded as a guarantee from the client that all such permissions and authorities have been sought and obtained for said material.
- No responsibility will be accepted by EduChanger Solutions for damages or losses incurred by the client from the use of material for which permission or authority has not been obtained.
- EduChanger Solutions will not be responsible for the content which are uploaded by the clients in their EduChanger ERP accounts. Clients have to take required permissions from the respective owners of the digital content e.g. Video, Audio, PDF file etc.
ERRORS AND LIABILITIES
- EduChanger Solutions will pursue due care to ensure applications or products create by EduChanger Solutions are free of errors.
- EduChanger Solutions will correct any errors made by EduChanger Solutions staff in the undertaking of the quoted application. This effort may or may not be chargeable as it depends upon scope of work and warrantee period.
- EduChanger Solutions does not accept responsibility for losses or damage arising from errors within any application or products.
- EduChanger Solutions does not accept responsibility for errors, damages, losses or additional costs that relate to third party products that EduChanger Solutions may require completing the quoted application.
- EduChanger Solutions tries to its best to make client’s data secure and safe.
- EduChanger Solutions does not accept the responsibility in case the customer's operator deletes or corrupts the data from the application. In such cases, there is no guarantee that the data will be recovered in correct format.
- EduChanger Solutions does not accept the responsibility in case the customer's operator/staff member shares the credential or data with third party or person.
- Any alterations requested by the client after development has begun will incur extra development and regression testing time.
- EduChanger Solutions will not accept responsibility for any alterations performed by the client or any third party which may cause or induce errors within the quoted application.
- If EduChanger Solutions are required to correct said alterations or errors resulting from said alterations, induced, injected or otherwise caused by parties other than EduChanger Solutions, the client will be charged at the hourly rate that is current for EduChanger Solutions at the time said errors are to be fixed.
COMPLETION OF WORK
- All timeframes offered by EduChanger Solutions to the client are written in estimates. The intrinsic nature of software development and its intricacies do not offer EduChanger Solutions the luxury of defining definite timeframes.
- EduChanger Solutions will endeavour to complete all work within the estimated timeframes discussed with the client in the quotation. However, EduChanger Solutions will not be liable for any penalties, monies or hardships otherwise incurred by the client if the application cannot be delivered within the estimated timeframe.
- EduChanger Solutions will not release the quoted application unless all payments have been met under the obligations of the quotation or work agreement.
- If EduChanger Solutions does not have control over the residence (see Residency Requirements) where the finished work will reside then full payment must be made prior to said work being released by EduChanger Solutions.
- The quoted application remains the property of EduChanger Solutions Software until all obligations have been met for release of said application to the client.
- If EduChanger Solutions is working as a third party to another company, said company is responsible in meeting the obligations for release of the quote application to their client.
EduChanger Solutions is registered in Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, India. The Courts of Law at Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arises related to Work Agreement, Payment, Delivery of Work, Work Quality, Scope Finalization, Maintenance, Data Loss etc.
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
We understand you might be hesitant to try a new technology product like EduChanger. You might be unsure if it would really help your Institute. You might not be able to trust the company with your money and time. So here, through this letter, we promise that we will provide a full refund (100% including taxes) in case you are not satisfied with the product, anytime within first 15 days from your service activation. There could be any reasons like, you did not find the product useful for your business or you did not find our service good. If you want your money back, we will do it for you.
We are doing this because we:
- believe what we are delivering is a great solution for your institute.
- want you to start managing your institute without any risk.
- want you to believe in our product which is used by hundreds of customers.
This is an effort to ensure complete satisfaction and deliver our commitment to make Institute management a reality for every Institute.
SITE USAGE AND USER TRACKING
PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
EduChanger Solutions does not share or distribute any information or documents about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable laws or valid legal processes or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
Our site has advanced industry-standard security measures to prevent data loss, misuse, or alteration. Most EduChanger Solutions personnel cannot access your personal information. Only EduChanger Solutions managers, who are in charge of customer communications, are exempt from this rule.
EduChanger Solutions reserves the right to change, alter, or update this Privacy Statement at any time. As a result, we encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically to track changes.
- The information provided in this content was accurate at the time of publication on this site.
- EduChanger Solutions provides the right to alter its offerings, policies, and procedures whenever the need arises, and to vary them at any time without notice.
- To confirm that the content within this site is current, please contact us using our online contact form.
The EduChanger Solutions site may contain links to other sites not associated with EduChanger Solutions. Such links are not endorsements of any information, products, or services available from or promoted by such sites, and no information offered by external sites has been endorsed or approved by EduChanger Solutions.
CHANGES TO SITE AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Site and these EduChanger Solutions's Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised, changed, updated or modified by EduChanger Solutions with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this Site following any change to the EduChanger Solutions Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of any such change to the EduChanger Solutions Terms and Conditions.Your continued use of EduChanger Solutions’s website after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.
In case of any query, please reach out to us at email@example.com.